Your personal data may be processed by the Sabri Ülker Foundation as the data controller in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”) within the scope described below.
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Sabri Ülker Foundation may process your personal data such as your name, surname, occupation, company information, e-mail address and telephone number in accordance with thepersonal data processing requirements stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
• Registration and participation in online events, planning and execution of the activities required in this regard,
• Organizing webinar and workshop as a hosting service provider,
• Determining the audience that enrolled in training, organization and events,
• Sending training, organization, event and meeting invitations that will be arranged/held to you,
• Asking questions regarding the training, organization and events to the moderator or speakers.
2. Parties to Which Personal Data May Be Transferred and Transfer Purpose
Your collected personal data may be transferred to our contracted agencies, moderators in events, business partners, suppliers, the Board of Trustees of the Sabri Ülker Foundation if necessary, authorized public institutions and private institutions, and to abroad due to the infrastructure of our trainings, organizations and activities that we conduct online is at abroad, to realize our activities in line with the realization of the Purposes and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
3. Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal ReasonYour personal data, obtained by the Sabri Ülker Foundation in line with the purposes stated above, within the scope of registration for training, organizations and events and their realization, are collected based on the conditions of being mandatory of data processing for establishing, use or protection of the right to be granted to you, being public and explicit consent processing stated in Article 5 of the Law through our website and the electronic environment where the event is provided.
4. Rights of Data Owners Stipulated in Article 11 of the Law
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, we would like to state that you have the following rights as a data owner in terms of personal data processing activities within the scope of this Clarification Text:
●. Learning whether your personal data is processed,
● If your personal data is processed, requesting information in this regard,
● Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
● Knowing the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
● In the event of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data, requesting the correction of these and notifying the third parties to whom personal data have beentransferred,
● Even though the personal data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other provisions, in the event the reasons requiring processing discharge, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data and requesting notification of the process made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
● Objecting the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
● In the event of damage due to illegal processing of personal data, requesting compensation for damages.
In accordance with the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller of Paragraph 1 of the Article 13 or the Law numbered 6698 and dated 10.3.2018, you can submit your requests regarding your rights listed above in Turkish and in writing or through a registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously reported to the Sabri Ülker Foundation and registered in our system. Sabri Ülker Foundation reserves the right to verify your identity before answering.
The following must be added to your application:
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is in writing, your signature,
b) For citizens of Republic of Turkey, your Republic of Turkey identification number, for foreigners, your nationality, passport number of identification number, if any,
c) Your residential or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
d) The subject of your request is mandatory, and information and documents related to the subject must be attached to the application, if any,
You can send your applications that you wish to apply in writing to us through the address of Sabri Ülker Vakfı, Kısıklı Mahallesi, Ferah Caddesi, No:2/4 Üsküdar/İstanbul or firstname.lastname@example.org.